Saturday, February 20, 2016

I was lucky enough to call #Australia home for a short time over 3 years ago and tomorrow I'm headed back to the #LandDownUnder ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿจ I'm off to make new memories on this incredible adventure! I've always had a fascination with Australia and been drawn to it. I feel like I've left a piece of my heart in every place I've ever visited so going back is like going home in a sense. I can't wait to see @caseymaypow and @espressoandstilettos again!! And Casey-don't ask me how the hell I found this song but I thought you'd get a kick out of it since you were all giving me such a hard time about me dropping the 'C bomb' constantly bc I thought that's how all Aussies greeted eachother ๐Ÿ™ˆ life has changed so much for all of us and I'm so thankful you have been a part of my life story so far! I love you all so much and can't wait to see you again! #STRAYA #WesternAustralia #SouthAustralia #Bendigo #BurnsBeach #Kangaroo #SydneyStack #Koala #TheOutback #Friends #lifeisajourney #wanderlust #travel #passport #iloveaustralia #ihatevegemite ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ’‹ by c_no5


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment