Sunday, February 28, 2016

#Repost @marcelamalafama ・・・ 2015 was about opening doors. Waking around life I've realized that doors are always there. Some are closed some opened, huge and very small ones and every color one can ever imagine. The secret, I think, lies in recognizing which is yours and just going for it. Some are there in front of you and there are others which you know you want and just have to figure out how to open. There are those who are hidden somewhere far away so you've got to walk long distances to find them. This last day of the year I wish to make a toast for all of those doors I've crossed but specially to all of the amazing people who've I've encountered along the way. This was a particularly difficult year for me, full of bittersweet moments that have marked me forever. Here's to finding even more doors in 2016 that will hopefully take us through unthinkable passageways and even more magical places. Best to all! #stopmotion #stopmo #stopmotionanimation #doors #architecture #archilovers #2015 #newyear #happynewyear #igersmexico #igrammers #igmexico #igersdf #travel #travelling #sanmigueldeallende #guanajuato #mexico #mexigers #travelatlas #passionpassport #iphoneonly #iphonography #iphonevideo #iphoneography #2016 #2015bestnine #2015best #vsco by frida_ruh


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment