Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Unlocking the EU Research and Innovation Potential through Excellence in Cooperation - 28 November 2017, Brussels, Belgium

[Source: Research & Innovation] To mark the launch of their activities in the R&I sector, the Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office (LINO) and the Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels (UTTLOB) are organising a conference on Widening Member States and Associated Countries' potential in Research and Innovation. Through the particular examples of Ukraine and Lithuania, R&I experts and officials will discuss the challenges and needs of R&I projects in this geographical area, and exchange best practices to fully unlock the R&I potential of these countries. During the conference, the speakers will address the following questions: - What are the political, economic and R&I landscapes in Ukraine and Lithuania? - How can cross-border cooperation can pave the way for excellence? - What is the future of R&I in the European Research Area?

from EUROPA - Syndicated Research News Feed http://ift.tt/2mQZmK6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment