Monday, July 4, 2016

Floating Red by erezmarom


The setting Arctic sun illuminates the clouds over the mountains of Lofoten. If you'd like to join me and shoot these amazing locations yourself, from the ground and from the air, check out my 'Northern Spirits' Lofoten workshop on my website and join us next Winter! Feel free to contact me with any questions. You're welcome to follow me on Instagram and facebook, where you can get a first look at my images, as well as get all the info about my work, photo workshops and other news. To receive updates on all things regarding my photography, please subscribe to my mailing list. For prints and licensing, please contact me directly. Canon 5D3 Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 The Lofoten Islands, Arctic Norway via 500px http://ift.tt/29hff2j

No comments:

Post a Comment